Monday, July 11, 2011

everyone have their own autonomy occay :)

wow!wow! ade ore trase la ngn entry terbaru neh,SORRY i have my own autonomy to write anything on my blog if u think its disturbing ur life u can close ur eyes to view my blog..

knapa salah aku yg satu tu nmpak sgt n dibesar2kn?salah hang awat x persoalkn langsung?nk aku list satu2 ke cene..aku selalu ttp mata ja bla hang wat salah sbb....xmo menimbulkn msalah antra kita tp bla msalah yg aku wat twos hang wat kptsan mcm 2,excse me?what kind of attitude u r?

juz think one thing,if i have intention to find another guy u think i dare enuf to introdce u to my family?to make all my family members know u?to tell everything about u to my family? u make a big mistake when u tell that im not loyal,its totally wrong!
'a  person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation'....tp hang? if u sincely have planning to live wif me is it u will take dat decision?u do not take any action to solve da problem also so jgn ltakkn beban atas bahu aku sorg2 oke..juz think this matter deeply not by emotionally,sekian,terima kasih

No comments: